It’s been a long wait – but Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos for Pathfinder second edition is in final layout. As soon as it’s ready to go to print we’ll likely offer it as a pre-order on our website with immediate PDF download.
AND, when you pre-order the book, we’ll give you a one-time 50% off coupon for our in-stock Miniatures Blister Packs on our website.
What’s In the Book?
- Everything from the original SPCM in the 2e system
- Some art from the first book, plenty of new art (and no photos of painted miniatures), including dozens of illustrations commissioned for this book.
- New Great Old One (Elder Influence) Stats: Nodens and the Watcher of the Green Pyramid
- New Monsters and New Variants of monsters, including Elder Thing Polymath; Gnorri Sculptor; Gug Brute; Mi-go Thinker; Elder Shoggoth, Yithian Sage and more
- Dreamlands Cat Fighting Styles
- New Feats, new Traps for Rogues
- New Alien Technology and Magic Items
- New Spells
- The page count is 529 BEFORE indexes (which aren’t yet done) and backmatter!
Want a Sample?
How about 38 pages!