Planet Apocalypse (PA)
Hell has risen. Humanity nears extinction. It is up to your tattered band of champions to save the world!
Planet Apocalypse is an exciting co-operative game for 1-5 players. You are post-apocalypse heroes confronting the hordes of hell! Every game is different, and every game is tense, as you battle demons from the circles of hell, and in the end strive to take down their demon lord! Send
Hell back whence it came!
Planet Apocalypse was designed by Sandy Petersen, one of the best-known designers in the horror game field. In 1993, he was a key designer for the ground-breaking video game Doom. In 2015, he released Cthulhu Wars. Now he returns to the topic of apocalyptic horror.
The art and style of the game was all created by Keith Thompson, whose work is well-known in both films and games.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 12 custom Despair Dice
- 30 combat dice in different sizes & shapes
- Dozens of gift cards
- Dozens of trooper cards
- An enormous double-sided map, which can be assembled into either the Invasion or the Doomgate map
- 6 heroes: John Dark, Naomi Joslyn, Cindrew, Hannah Hazard, Tarang, and Professor Maxwell
- 10 Limbo minions (the Larvae)
- 6 First Circle demons (the Grylluses)
- 4 Second Circle demons (the Fiends)
- 2 Third Circle demons (the Cacodemons)
- The Hellhound, a unique Fourth Circle demon who can attack when you’re not present
- The Catoblepas, a unique Fourth Circle demon which spreads pestilence
- Baphomet, the Demon Lord, protected and assisted by its Wall
- And lots more!
Out Of Stock