Cthulhu Mythos Saga III: Dark Worlds (B)
FRESH HORROR Delivered to your doorstep EVERY MONTH!
Are you ready to journey to Dark Worlds?
You and your friends become unwitting pawns caught up in the blunders of a mad ruler. His insane attempt to curry favor with the dread Fungi from Yuggoth results in your being teleported across space to the nightmare world of Yuggoth. The ritual keeps you alive… for now. But how long will its effects last? Your only hope is to track down the wizard Mustafo who was transported along with you, and who knows the spell of return. Unfortunately, Mustafo has been taken by the Fungi for their dire purposes and your attempt to rescue him have drawn their attention…
Sandy Petersen, the author of the Call of Cthulhu RPG published by Chaosium, changes the tabletop world once again with Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos – the Ennie Award Winning Sourcebook for all things Lovecraftian for 5e fantasy. Dark World is the third campaign saga for Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos for 5e.
Each act is 75+ full color pages in hardcover…
Subscribe now to get
fresh horror delivered to your doorstep EVERY MONTH for only USD 19.99/per month!
- Each Campaign Act 20% off retail price
- Each title delivered 1 month prior to general retail release
- Free PDF of monthly Campaign Act available immediately upon purchase
- 10% Discount on all roleplaying miniatures
- 10% Discount on all roleplaying products
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and products offered periodically
Still Not Sure?