Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos for Pathfinder (RPG-PF)
$54.99 – $79.99
Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos is the most comprehensive guide to including Lovecraftian elements in your Pathfinder Roleplaying game, written by the author of the groundbreaking Call of Cthulhu role-playing game, and developed primarily by James Jacobs (creative director of Paizo) and David N. Ross.
This massive 512 page tome contains over 100 monster stat blocks, dozens of which are Cthulhu Mythos monsters that have never been described for Pathfinder – including new rules for interacting with 25 different Great Old Ones and Outer Gods (they are much more than a simple encounter!).
This tome is much more than a mere bestiary, however. Inside you will find new rules for Insanity and Dreams; 40 new spells and 30 Rituals – a new magic ruleset; dozens of mythos items and artifacts; dozens of Mythos cults detailed; and four new player races from Lovecraft’s universe – Dreamlands Cats, Mythos Ghouls, Gnorri, and Zoogs – as well as new character options, professions, feats, and race options for them.
If you like Cthulhu, Pathfinder, Monsters, and Madness, you need this book!
NOTE: You will receive a download of this book FREE with purchase of the physical book – any edition!
SKU: N/A Category: Cthulhu Mythos Roleplaying Product ID: 3970
Your band of heroes can now fight (and maybe even defeat) monstrous horrors and bizarre, inhumanly advanced races in adventures featuring these unique entities, their magics, and the alien technologies accurately portrayed from Lovecraftian works!
Contributing authors in addition to Sandy Petersen include James Jacobs (Creative Director at Paizo Inc.), Arthur Petersen, and Ian Starcher.
- A bestiary with over 100 entries, almost half never before seen in a Pathfinder book before.
- Over 25 Mythos Entities: Creatures in the Paizo’s Pathfinder Bestiaries now authoritatively revised & updated in this book. Additionally, the original entries as found in the Bestiaries are also included for easy reference and comparison.
- Over 50 NEW Mythos Entries: Creatures from the Cthulhu Mythos that have never before been published in any Pathfinder Bestiary.
- Over 40 ‘Unusual Suspects’: Creatures that could (and maybe should) be in the Cthulhu Mythos, found in the pages of the current Pathfinder Bestiaries. Some have been updated to reflect our new rules.
- Adventures: Plot Hooks and Campaign starters by Sandy Petersen and others.
- How to run horror in a heroic sword and sorcery setting by Sandy Petersen.
- Mythos Alien and Bizarre Technology
- New Expansive Insanity Rules
- The Necronomicon and other Tomes
- New Rituals and Spells
- Archetypes and Class Options for Base Classes
- Cults of Cthulhu and Other Great Old Ones
- Mythos Magic Items and Artifacts
- Aklo Language Essay
- Mythos Ghouls as Player Characters
- Mythos Eidolons, Familiars and Animal Companions
- Gnorri as Player Characters
- Advanced Adversaries
- Zoogs as Player Characters
- Mythos Cats and Mythos Cats as Player Characters
|Dimensions||8.5 x 10.2 x 1 in|